1. I hate being second in the shower. I make a point of always getting up before my fiance so I can use the shower first. I hate it when the bath mat is already wet, when there are damp towels on the rail, when the lid is off the toothpaste (I love him so much, but he never puts the lid back on the toothpaste). All of it just bothers me on a really fundamental level. So no matter how early it means I have to get up, I make sure I'm first in the shower no matter what.
2. I love tea. But loose leaf tea only, please. I literally have a cupboard full. Bags fall out when I open it. I have a tea drawer at work, which is the subject of much wonder and amusement among my work mates. I have a pint-sized travel mug so I can have my first cup of tea of the day on the bus going to work. I have several different tea pots and mesh infusers so that there's always something clean to make tea in. In summary: tea is very important to me. Must be my British heritage.
3. I hate red onion. I don't even like looking at it. Everything about it makes me feel sick.
4. I love crappy TV. Shows like Ancient Aliens, Ghost Adventures, Monster Quest...give it to me. I will watch hours and hours of it quite happily. Wacky pseudo-science documentaries are my comfort food. If I'm home alone, I will marathon this stuff to my heart's content. Honestly, a perfect lazy afternoon for me is a big cup of tea (of course), ten hours of Ancient Aliens, and my cat. Heaven.
5. I hate rom-coms. Maybe that's a dangerous admission for a romance writer, but give me a big, dumb action flick every time. I've yet to see a romantic comedy film that didn't make me want to gouge my own eyes out, and I've tried, okay? I've really tried! (If you have recommendations, feel free to share!).
Tanner is fresh out of prison and trying to stay clean. His place in Wild Blood MC demands it. But when he nearly runs over a terrified woman, trouble finds him. Beth needs a savior and Tanner can't say no.
She's desperate to escape.
Beth chose running over a forced marriage. She's got nothing and nobody – until she meets Tanner. But with a fanatical cult leader hunting her, can she risk staying with the first man to defend her?
Tanner's willing to put it all on the line for Beth – even his beloved MC. The fallout will change both their lives.
Just leave your comment here! And don't forget to visit the other blogs on the hop, because there's loads more prizes to grab!